So, what else can we tell you about Emily? Here are 8 fun facts about our newest Gallery Girl:1. She says her personal style is “basic with a twist”, which really made us laugh.
2. She considers the gorgeous Blake Lively as her favorite style icon. “I love her effortless style”.
3. Her idea of a dream vacation is “relaxing on the beach.”
4. When asked who she admires most she said “My Grandma because she is the most loving, amazing person.”
5. “I love cats and we currently have about 20 chickens at our house!”
6. In an alternate universe in which she wasn't a Stylist, Emily said “I would love to flip houses for a living. I'm obsessed with HGTV!”
7. In addition to all cut, color and facial waxing services, Emily also does manicures, pedicures and Shellac in our spa!
8. In March and April Emily will be offering 20% OFF Any Color/Cut Combo – Plus – if you schedule your NEXT Color/Cut Combo while you're still here you can get 15% OFF your next one!
Emily's hours are: Monday 2p-8p, Tuesday 4p-8p, Wednesday 3p-8p, Thursday 2p-8p and Friday 3p-8p.
Call now to schedule your appointment! 419.352.4247
Graduate of Bowling Green's painting program, long-time receptionist, and full-time creative, Katie Rose Witherell sees the world through a lens of floral pattern, acrylic wash, and vivid polka dot splashes! Her latest series "Just Girly Things" displays a laser-focus on fashion, beauty, and societal appropriation inter-spliced with her own personal brand of satire, ethics, and insight. Combining the unabashed frivolity of Pop Art and regal noise of Art Nouveau with a glitter-coated mutation of Dadaism, Katie Rose injects modern sensibilities, grace, and gentle sarcasm into age old themes.
"Just Girly Things" is the manifestation of that special form of mad alchemy that effectively transmutes beauty, kitsch, fashion, and pure joy into a singular, frame-able form. The pure grace of Audrey Hepburn and the gleeful filth of Ke$ha could only ever co-exist under the scalpel-sharp eye and hummingbird sensibilities of Katie Rose
Monday 2:00PM - 8:00PM
Tuesday - Friday 9:00AM - 8:00PM
Saturday 8:00AM - 5:00PM